Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Beginning of a new journey


Some of my friends had asked me, why do you need to start a new blog..?? Well I don’t have any answers for that. I am a great procrastinator. I had an ambition to be a one decent writer. I have tried but didn’t try hard enough. So the result I have never become a decent writer. Why should I write when I can’t even write a one good paragraph? There is no answer for this also. May be I am doing something that I’ll never succeed in it. Or, is this the only thing left to do complete the things which I tried and never succeed in it...?? The list is big, may be this will confirm my ‘Jack of all trades but master of none’ reputation. Or, is it just another try to overcome the miseries of my personal struggle…???
I might be doing this to just, satisfy soul...That had been searching for an oasis in the dog days in a never ending desert. Questions are many but don’t have any answers….!! So I am going to start a journey here…..Please donate ‘your comments’, I’ll be grateful to everyone in this small journey of mine. Note : Photo credit blog.hostelbookers.com

No comments:

Post a Comment