Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Unfinished one:just from the memory lane


This one i wrote 2 years back when i went to attend my friend's marriage. I just saw this in my draft. In between i lost bit and forgot about it...Just felt to post this here.This goes to the label unfinished..

11 Monday , October 2011
10.00 AM : Got call from friend. "Where are you..??". I said , 'Jus gotupp only..will be there with in 10 min'.
 As usual i was late to reach, But luckily because of unusual traffic, i was just in time. Actually i had never been to a register office before.So being part of register marriage was a big thing. Now i am going to be a witness..Huh..!! i was so proud of myself. I thought ,i am going to do a very adventurous thing, there will be many villains.Probably girl's brother or father with many goons in jeep.There will be a chase,ten minute fight in the end i am getting injured but in between my friend and his girl friend getting married.Then they will come towards me and i wish them happy marriage...onlookers  girl's relatives with supporters in one side and my friends relatives with supporters other side...
 (To be continued...)

No comments:

Post a Comment